- What We Do
- Program Description
- Client Profiles
- Our Success
- Get Enrolled
- About Us
- Staff and Instructors
- Events & Calendar
- Supporting Institutions
- Job Openings
- Contact Us
- Support Us
MicroMentor is a free online service that connects small business owners with business mentors. MicroMentor puts experience to work by offering business professionals meaningful volunteer opportunities and by offering entrepreneurs one-on-one advice to help build successful businesses. Our mission is to help small businesses grow faster, generate more revenue, and employ more people. We make it easy to be a mentor, find a mentor, and build a business.
Go To MicroMentor to learn more!
Prepared to Work with a MicroMentor? Please see MicroMentor Qualifications:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Be an owner or participant in a start-up or existing business.
- Plan to dedicate six hours a month for three months to working with your mentor and making progress towards your goals. Your six hour a month committment includes three hours of communication with your mentor and three hours acting on your mentors' suggestions (actual involvement may vary).
- Respect your mentor's volunteer commitment by being on time and prepared for appointments and by maintaining and encouraging open communication.
- Treat members of the MicroMentor community with respect and put an honest effort into each mentoring relationship.