- What We Do
- Program Description
- Client Profiles
- Our Success
- Get Enrolled
- About Us
- Staff, Instructors & Affiliates
- Supporting Institutions
- Job Openings
- Contact Us/Office Hours
- Support Us
Washington C.A.S.H. provides a comprehensive toolbox of resources to equip low-income entrepreneurs to build bridges out of poverty by launching their own small businesses. We provide access to business training, capital, coaching and hands-on learning opportunities for entrepreneurs with limited resources—and unlimited potential.
To donate by mail, please make your check payable to Washington CASH and mail it to: Washington CASH 2100 24th Ave. S. Suite 380 Seattle, WA 98144. To donate over the phone, please call Anjali Englund at (206) 352-1945. ext. 206. Thank you!
Did you know?
- 98% of Washington C.A.S.H.’s clients are low or very low income as defined by local HUD guidelines
- The average client supports a family of 3 on $22,267 per year at the time of intake
- Roughly 66% of our clients are women, and 71% are people of color
- On average, clients who enter our program with an existing business quadruple their revenues within 18 months
- Clients experienced a $12,000 annual revenue increase (median) for businesses that were only an idea before Washington C.A.S.H.
Every dollar counts. Your support at any level will equip aspiring entrepreneurs to change their lives through small business ownership:
$50 Covers the out-of-pocket costs of one microloan application, helping a client access the business capital he or she needs without credit checks and other external fees becoming a barrier.
$100 Sends one emerging entrepreneur through our cornerstone 8-week Business Development Training, giving them the basic tools and skills to launch a successful new enterprise.
$500 Provides the specialized one-to-one coaching in pricing, packaging and production new entrepreneurs need to ready their products for sales in our Ventures Stores and other area retailers,
$1,000 Equips ten low-income business owners with life-changing financial literacy and credit-building training through our 16-session, 32-hour Financial Management Training.
Washington C.A.S.H. is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization so your monetary and inkind contributions are tax deductible. EIN #91-1704028