- What We Do
- Program Description
- Client Profiles
- Our Success
- Get Enrolled
- About Us
- Staff and Instructors
- Events & Calendar
- Supporting Institutions
- Job Openings
- Contact Us
- Support Us
Washington C.A.S.H. offers hope and empowerment for people with low incomes to gain financial self-sufficiency through small business ownership. We provide business training, in-depth support, credit and asset-building programs, and small business loans to more than 800 low income people each year.
Did you know?
- 100% of Washington CASH’s clients are low or very low income as defined by local HUD guidelines
- The average client supports a family of 2 on $21,000 per year at the time of intake
- Roughly 70% of our clients are women, and nearly two-thirds are people of color
- On average, clients who enter our program with an existing business quadruple their revenues within 18 months
- In that same time frame, clients who start our program with just a business idea will on average increase their annual household income by $12,000
Your gift will help Washington C.A.S.H. clients grow new businesses and new livelihood.
Washington C.A.S.H. is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization so your monetary and inkind contributions are tax deductible. EIN #91-1704028